Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

SUPERBOWL!!!!

The Packers are going to the Superbowl!  Woo-hoo!  After an exciting game vs. the Chicago Bears, Green Bay is headed to their 5th Superbowl in franchise history.  So exciting!  We watched the game at Mom & Dad's and we were all nervous wrecks!  I can't wait for Sunday the 6th to get her!  EXCITING!!!!

In other news, I got to take Taylor to a play group on Wednesday night at the Early Childhood Center.  It was probably geared to kids a little bit older than Taylor, but we got to play on some Little Tike toys and in the play room for the first hour, then washed hands and had a snack (graham cracker sticks and applesauce), then had story and song time.  It felt really good to get to do a "mommy" thing with my little girl!  I sometimes feel like I miss so much of that stuff, so I got to feel really connected and I loved it!  Margie runs the play group so at least there was a familiar face.

Taylor turns 15 months old on Friday - yikes!  I feel like the 2nd year is going even faster than the first!

That's it for now!

1 comment: