Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

Oops...

It's been a few weeks since I posted anything!

We have been trying to get back in the swing of things after the holidays.  I can't believe it's mid-January already!  Craziness!  Taylor is still doing great.  Making lots and lots of progress lately and I bet she'll be walking in no time :)

Mom, Dad & Doug went on a Caribbean cruise last week.  Since Grumpa wasn't going to be in town for Taylor Tuesday or Owen days, we had to get creative!  On Monday, I worked from home while Zack was here because we had Owen and Taylor!  He was a really good boy the whole day and the kiddos got along really well.  They kept both trying to get into the Cozy Coupe at the same time :)  So cute!!

Our past 2 weekends have been consumed with Green Bay Packers football!  Last weekend, they beat Philadelphia, and then Saturday they creamed the Atlanta Falcons 48-21!  Next up, da Bears in the NFC Championship!  Woo-hoo! 

Last weekend, Zack and I enjoyed a date night at Flemings Steakhouse in downtown Birmingham.  We had a nice meal thanks to a gift card I got :)

That's about it - not much to report :)

No comments:

Post a Comment