Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 28, 2011

36 Weeks....

...has been a rough week!  For some reason I've felt completely overwhelmed.  Maybe it is the fact that our little girl is turning 2 this week.  Maybe it was the excruciating muscle pain I was in during Monday & Tuesday that left me barely able to move, walk, drive, do ANYTHING!  Maybe it was my doctor's appointment on Tuesday where the doc told me said pain above was my lower uterine cavity stretching, there was nothing I could do about it except take it easy (nearly impossible to do with a 2 year old) and that it would probably last until I deliver.  Or, perhaps it was the doctor taking measurements of the baby and muttering the words every expectant mother dreads hearing...."You've got a big one in there!".  Baby S is measuring at 7 lbs 11 oz already -- only 2 ozs less than Taylor was when she was born.  I know that the weight is merely an estimate and is usually pretty far off, but still - overwhelming!  The head and femur were measuring right on track, but the belly circumference was measuring at a whopping 39 weeks.  Yikes!

Needless to say, Tuesday night after my appointment was spent crying on and off - for so many ridiculous reasons - but I just needed a night to cry it out!

Here's hoping # 37 brings a better week!

No comments:

Post a Comment