Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Being a mother is the best job in the world.  And to top it off, we get one day a year to celebrate US!  Awesome :)

Zack and Taylor did a great job making me feel special this year. 

Last week, Taylor made me a present in play group.  She planted a flower in a plastic cocktail cup, then decorated paper and wrapped the cup.  It was adorable.  I cried :(

On Sunday, I got to sleep in a little bit.  Taylor and Zack got me a gift certificate for a pedicure and an adorable planter box with a flower plant in it.  It is a wooden box with a picture of Taylor on each side.  I love it!  I cried :(  Haha...  Mom and Dad got Sherry & I these cute planters for the front porch - it looks great on the porch!

In the early afternoon we went over to Mom & Dad's house for a BBQ.  The weather was absolutely gorgeous so we spent the evening outside on the lower deck.  The kids were so cute!  They were playing in the cozy coupe, sweeping Grandpa's deck, and had fun playing in the grass and holding hands.  Those are 2 of the cutest kids I've ever seen :)





It was a GREAT day!  Couldn't have asked for anything more....(except maybe to win the lottery and not had to go back to work today....sigh...)

No comments:

Post a Comment