Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Touchdown!

I was on pick-up duty for Taylor yesterday.  I walked in the door and she was on the floor in the living room playing with Nana and Grandpa.  Guess what they taught her - TOUCHDOWN!  She would hold her hands up in the air everytime they said it.  SOOOOO stinkin' cute :)  She's such a big girl!

Doug comes home from the Gulf today!  So excited he'll be back home!

I finally got around to ordering pictures from Costco.  I had about 850 to be printed and it cost me $90 bucks.  I need to get better with printing them more regularly so it doesn't cost me a small fortune next time!  I spent a good chunk of the evening last night after Taylor went to bed organizing and putting them in order.  I can't believe how tiny she looked.  It's hard to believe that I can't even remember her being that little!  How time flies....

No comments:

Post a Comment