She had her 6 month well baby check on Monday, 5/3. She weighed in at 18 lbs. 12 oz. (91st percentile) and 26.25" long (69th percentile). She also has a big head at 17.5" (89th percentile). She had a great check up - she's a perfectly healthy little girl! She had to get 3 vaccinations again - 2 shots (1 in each thigh) and one oral. Her thighs seemed to be a little sore this time. She would wimper and cry each time we picked her up and help her where her legs were pressing up against anything. So sad :(
During the dr. appointment, I told the doctor she hadn't rolled yet. I wanted to make sure that she was developing on track. He told us not to worry, she probably just wasn't ready to do it! Well, low and behold, Zack called me at work later that day to let me know she had rolled over! She was playing on her mat, Zack was on the couch on the laptop. When he looked over at her, she was on her belly! She has yet to do it again, and I still haven't seen her do it, but at least I know she can :)
Eating is going really well. Taylor has really seemed to get the hang of eating foods. She downs a bowl of cereal in the morning and started on veggies last week. She really seems to like them! Here's what she's eaten:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday 4/27-5/1 - Green Beans
Sunday/Monday/Tuesday 5/2 - 5/4 - Carrots
Wednesday/Thursday 5/5 - 5/6 - Peas
Friday 5/7 - Squash
So far she doesn't seem to prefer one thing over another, or dislike anything she's tried. I hope she continues to be a good little eater! Here's Day 1 with green beans....yum!



No comments:
Post a Comment