Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Stephens have a bug!

The cold bug has been making its way through our household :(  It started with me on Sunday night with a horrible sore throat.  I went downhill until I finally had to take a sick day on Wednesday.  I was trying to stay away from the baby as much as possible, but she woke up this morning with a stuffy nose.  She's been super snotty all day, sneezing and has watery eyes.  The booger sucker has been our friend so far today!  She's been a little trooper!  She is still acting pretty much like herself, just been a little sleepy - took a 2 hour and a 1 hour nap already today.  And, Daddy also got it!  His started on Thursday :(  He's got his 5K tomorrow, so I'm feeling really bad! 

Daddy put together Taylor's jumper.  She's loving it!  Her feet barely touch the floor, but she's having fun in it.  We have to stuff a towel in front of her since she's still kind of floppy in it, but its keeping her occupied!

The weather this week has been amazing!  Mid 50's and sunny and it even hit 60!  Taylor has gone for her first few walks this week with Daddy and then Grandma & Grandpa on Tuesday (Grandma had a 1/2 day at work).

We still do not know our exact closing date.  The flip-flopping is killing me!  We are hoping for sometime next week, but still aren't sure!  We went to the house last Sunday and did some measuring - bathroom counter, windows, etc.  It is getting more and more exciting!  And stressful for the selling part!  And the thought of packing is overwhelming! 

Taylor needs some attention, so that's all for now!  I need to get some pics up soon too - there's never any time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment