Not too much to update on. Life has been breezing by now that I'm back to work. Our "daycare" situation is seeming to work out well so far. Zack is enjoying his time with her during the day and I certainly rush home to see my baby girl at the end of the day!
Taylor is drooling a lot more lately and is still very talkative. Still trying to get that rolling thing down, but not quite there. She had lots of cousin time on Saturday with Owen. It was so cute to see them interact now that she's a little more alert.
We had a nice lasagna lunch at Gran-neigh-ma Theresa's house on Saturday while Daddy was at work. All of the neighbor ladies couldn't get enough of her! Last week on Wednesday we also had a ladies dinner out. We went to Karl's Kabin in Plymouth with Meghan, Megan, Heather, Aalea and a few others. It was nice to get out with some adult girls and have adult talk. But, Taylor was a welcome addition as well. She slept for most of the time and then split her time between lots of different laps.
I have my first work trip coming up on Tuesday. Thank goodness I was able to swing it as a day trip. I'm definitely not ready to miss giving her a good morning kiss or tucking her in at night. Just can't do it yet! But, Zack will be a single daddy for a day! He'll even have to do bath time :)
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment