Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

Big girl!

Taylor is officially able to sit in her bumbo seat now.  She loves it!  She has loved sitting up and seeing all the action for a while now, and this is the perfect way to do it!  Plus, she looks super cute in it :)  She is also really talking a lot now - she sits and babbles all the time.  We took lots of video of her this weekend!

This week marks the end of my maternity leave and the start of work again :(  I'm dreading having to be away from my little stinkerbug!  I know she'll be in good hands though.  I am just ready to have the anticipation of Wednesday over and done with!

We had a pretty low-key weekend.  Taylor and I went on our first grocery shopping trip together on Saturday.  She was pretty good - except when  I was trying to check out.  Oh well!  I'll take that!  Zack & I watched the Golden Globes last night - woohoo!  We also watched a bunch of playoff football (sans the Packers, unfortunately!).  Taylor had a bottle at 6:15 last night, which is normal.  She fell asleep around 9:30.  We woke her up at 11 to have her bedtime bottle, but she was NOT waking up!  She only took 2 ounces and then passed right out again.  She didn't wake up until 8:30 am!  It was definitely the longest she has gone without a full bottle.  We are blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment